Subject: Re: [2/2] pstore: add pstore support on powernv

From: Hari Bathini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:45:10 +0530

On 12/04/2014 11:07 AM, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 11:03:15 UTC, Hari Bathini wrote:
>> This patch extends pstore, a generic interface to platform dependent
>> persistent storage, support for powernv  platform to capture certain
>> useful information, during dying moments. Such support is already in
>> place for  pseries platform.  This patch while adding pstore support
>> for  powernv platform,  moves common code for pseries and powernv to
>> arch/powerpc/kernel/nvram_64.c file.
> Please move the common code first in a separate patch. Unless there's some
> reason you absolutely can't do that.

Sure, Michael. Let me make the changes as suggested and
post the updated patch series.

Thanks
Hari

> cheers
> _______________________________________________
> Linuxppc-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/linuxppc-dev