Subject: [REGRESSION in 3.18][PPC] PA Semi fails to boot after: of/base: Fix PowerPC address parsing hack

From: Christian Zigotzky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:57:05 +0100

On 10/03/2015 01:33 a.m., Olof Johansson wrote:

* Electra: First development/eval board. Funky USB on localbus, plenty
of PCI-e. Two GigE, one 10GigE XAUI. CompactFlash and IDE on localbus
too. Usually shipped with a PCI-e SATA card and a USB card.

* Chitra: Second edition dev/eval board. Moved SATA and USB on-board,
and removed some of the localbus hardware. Might have routed three
GigE out instead of 2, can't remember.

* Athena: Never released board with a smaller package chip, there's
only a few of these around. Can't comment too much on the specifics,
but it's similar to Chitra, and the silicon is the same.

----

@All

FYI:

* Nemo: Released as AmigaONE X1000. With co-processor: "Xena" 500 MHz 
XCore XS1-L2 124 SDS
and SB600 southbridge.

Linux support:

http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.biz/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=7849bde9bae455730f3b95ad207bb6e9
http://www.supertuxkart-amiga.de/amiga/x1000.html

Is still in stock: http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/x1000/?webpage=buy.

It means you could buy a new PA6T system with active Linux support. It 
runs the latest kernel 4.0-rc3
and the new ubuntu MATE 15.04 PowerPC on this board.

>> Mine is running:
>>
>>    CFE version PAS-2.0.29 for ATHENA (64bit,MP,BE,PPC)
>>    Build Date: Mon Jun 30 11:47:25 PDT 2008 (mpl@mitch-1)
>>
>>
FYI: Nemo: CFE version PAS-2.0.30

Rgds,

Christian