Subject: [PATCH 0/6] pseries: Move CPU dlpar into the kernel

From: Nathan Fontenot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:54:23 -0500

To better support CPU hotplug in PowerKVM and PowerVM environments, the
handling of CPU dlpar should be done entirely in the kernel. This will allow
a common entry point for PowerVM and PowerKVM CPU dlpar requests. For both
environments, the entry point is the same one introduced in a previous
patch set that moved memory hotplug into the kernel. The entry point accepts
a rtas hotplug event which is either constructed when using the 
/sys/kernel/dlpar interface or is passed to the kernel when handling a
ras epow interrupt.

-Nathan

Patch 1/6:
- Consolidate cpu hotplug code from pseries/dlpar.c to pseries/hotplug-cpu.c

Patch 2/6:
- Factor out common code pieces for both environments

Patch 3/6:
- Update cpu dlpar error recovery

Patch 4/6:
- Add cpu hotplug remove capability

Patch 5/6:
- Add cpu hotplug add capability

Patch 6/6:
- Enable sysfs interface for cpu hotplug

 dlpar.c       |  195 -------------------
 hotplug-cpu.c |  578 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 pseries.h     |    5 
 3 files changed, 549 insertions(+), 229 deletions(-)