Subject: Re: powerpc/eeh: eeh_pci_enable(): fix checking of post-request state

From: Andrew Donnellan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 10:57:40 +1100

On 08/02/16 22:37, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> Looks like I missed this?
>
> Should it still go in? Is it a fix? If so when did it break, and should it go
> to stable?

It is a fix - I'm a bit hazy on the details now but IIRC, Daniel Axtens 
and I encountered this when doing some cxl debugging, though I think we 
decided not to tag this for stable since it was a secondary issue to the 
primary bug we were looking for. It probably could go to stable though? 
(Daniel - thoughts?)

The line in question was last touched in 4d4f577e4b5e, but it looks like 
the behaviour wasn't right even before that.

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Donnellan              Software Engineer, OzLabs
[email-masked]  Australia Development Lab, Canberra
+61 2 6201 8874 (work)        IBM Australia Limited