Subject: Re: Status of DPAA integration for NXP QoriQ?

From: Sebastian Huber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:47:15 +0200

On 04/06/16 02:07, Scott Wood wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-05-09 at 10:29 +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> the "fman" Ethernet driver was integrated in mainline Linux Dezember
>> 2015 ("drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fman"). It seems that the other
>> parts, e.g. BMan, QMan ("drivers/soc/fsl/qbman") and basic DPAA Ethernet
>> support ("drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa") are still missing. Are
>> there any plans to integrate them? I didn't notice any activity on the
>> mailing list in the last couple of months in this respect.
> Yes, we are still planning to integrate the other components.

Good to hear, do you plan to add support for receive checksum offload as 
well?

https://freescale.jiveon.com/thread/388076

-- 
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Address : Dornierstr. 4, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail  : [email-masked]
PGP     : Public key available on request.

Diese Nachricht ist keine geschäftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.