Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] powerpc/pseries: Auto-online hotplugged memory

From: Nathan Fontenot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:16:43 -0500

Recent updates to the core mm code allow for auto-onlining of added
memory, commit id 31bc3858ea3. This update to the pseries hotplug
memory code takes advantage of this by setting the config option
CONFIG_MEMORY_HOTPLUG_DEFAULT_ONLINE=y so that we online added memory
by default, this maintains the current functionality, and removes
the code that explicitly onlines added memory.

Additionally the call to memblock_add() is removed, this is already
done in memory_add().

Changes from v1:
- The memhp_auto_online variable is no longer explicitly set.
- The patch is split into two patches
    1/2 - Update to us auto-onlining capabilities
    2/2 - Remove the call to memblock_add

-Nathan
---
 configs/pseries_defconfig          |    1 
 platforms/pseries/hotplug-memory.c |   51 +++++++------------------------------
 2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)