Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: convert 'iommu_alloc failed' messages to dynamic debug

From: Mauricio Faria de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 18:39:44 -0300

On 08/03/2016 06:34 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> I think this is best done by the relevant community maintainer,
> I just threw an idea but I'm not that familiar with the details:-)

Ok, sure; got it.

> Did you send them to the lkml list ?

Yup, plus a few others lists from get_maintainer.pl iirc.

Mailing list archive links:
- linux-kernel: http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=146798084822100&w=2
- linux-doc: http://marc.info/?l=linux-doc&m=146798085522104&w=2
- linux-nvme: 
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-nvme/2016-July/005349.html
- linuxppc-dev: 
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2016-July/145624.html

Thanks,

-- 
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira
IBM Linux Technology Center