Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 6/6] perf annotate: cross arch annotate support fixes for ARM

From: Ravi Bangoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:16:16 +0530

On Wednesday 05 October 2016 05:04 PM, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> Em Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 09:17:56PM +0530, Ravi Bangoria escreveu:
>> From: Kim Phillips <[email-masked]>
>>
>> For ARM we remove the list that contains non-arm insns, and
>> instead add more maintainable branch instruction regex logic.
> This one looks ok and actually is in the direction of having facilities
> for all arches, should've come as infrastructure that then gets used by
> ARM and powerpc.

This was authored by Kim and I didn't wanted to change that so I kept it
at the end.

I'm sending a cleanup patch that applies on top of this series. That patch
moves most of arch specific stuff from util/annotate.c to
util/annotate/<arch>.c. Please review it.

Please pull this series if you are ok with that patch. Otherwise I'll respin
entire series.

Thanks
-Ravi