Subject: kernel2.6.30 can not boot on my mpc8260 board using u-boot2009.06

From: jerry_dw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:53:52 +0800 (CST)

Hi all: 
        My board is a custom MPC8260 board, with 4MB flash,128MB SDRAM.
I modified pq2fads.dts and pq2fads_defconfig,they are in the mail's accessory,
then compile the kernel.The kernel halt after displaying "Booting using OF flat tree.".
[u-boot]: bootm 1000000 2000000 3000000                                         
## Current stack ends at 0x07f9bd58                                             
*  kernel: cmdline image address = 0x01000000                                   
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 01000000 ...                             
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.30                                                   
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)                   
   Data Size:    1510119 Bytes =  1.4 MB                                        
   Load Address: 00000000                                                       
   Entry Point:  00000000                                                       
   Verifying Checksum ... OK                                                    
   kernel data at 0x01000040, len = 0x00170ae7 (1510119)                        
*  ramdisk: cmdline image address = 0x02000000                                  
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 02000000 ...                       
   Image Name:   Simple Embedded Linux Framework                                
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)                  
   Data Size:    1730966 Bytes =  1.7 MB                                        
   Load Address: 00000000                                                       
   Entry Point:  00000000                                                       
   Verifying Checksum ... OK                                                    
   ramdisk start = 0x02000040, ramdisk end = 0x021a69d6                         
*  fdt: cmdline image address = 0x03000000                                      
## Checking for 'FDT'/'FDT Image' at 03000000                                   
*  fdt: raw FDT blob                                                            
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 03000000                                       
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x3000000                                      
   of_flat_tree at 0x03000000 size 0x00003000                                   
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK                                            
   kernel loaded at 0x00000000, end = 0x0030cc68                                
## initrd_high = 0xffffffff, copy_to_ram = 1                                    
   Loading Ramdisk to 07df4000, end 07f9a996 ... OK                             
   ramdisk load start = 0x07df4000, ramdisk load end = 0x07f9a996               
## device tree at 0x03000000 ... 0x03002FFF (len=24576=0x6000)                  
   Loading Device Tree to 007fa000, end 007fffff ... OK                         
Updating property 'current-speed' =  00 00 25 80                                
Updating property 'clock-frequency' =  01 79 a7 b0                              
Updating property 'bus-frequency' =  03 ef 14 80                                
Updating property 'timebase-frequency' =  00 00 00 00                           
Updating property 'clock-frequency' =  11 b3 dc 40                              
Updating property 'clock-frequency' =  03 ef 14 80                              
Updating property 'bus-frequency' =  03 ef 14 80                                
## Transferring control to Linux (at address 00000000) ...                      
   Booting using OF flat tree.

BDI2000 console:
MPC8260|:=>halt
    Target CPU        : MPC82xx (G2H4)
    Target state      : debug mode
    Debug entry cause : COP halt
    Current PC        : 0xc000c5f0
    Current CR        : 0x42022088
    Current MSR       : 0x00001032
    Current LR        : 0xc001cfa8

0xc000c5f0: in hardwareinterrupt vector table.

Does anyone have an idea about what is going wrong? 
Is the error in my u-boot, device tree blob or linux kernel side? 
what i should look at? 

Best regards.
Dewen