Subject: RE: [PATCH v15 00/10] Add-Synopsys-DesignWare-HS-USB-OTG-driver

From: Tirumala Marri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:25:23 -0700

>
>What email client are you using, I have never seen this type of
>formatting, and it makes it impossible to read your replies.  Please
>resolve this.
Wrong prefix setting. Should be fixed now.

>Sometimes people miss things on previous reviews, this is not a perfict
>system, only the best that we currently know how to do, don't you agree?
>
>If this driver contains lots of things that are not necessary for it to
>work at this point in time, why wouldn't that be removed now?
>
>Anyway, I think it would probably be best to get this into staging for
>now, which will help you get a way to clean it up in an easier manner,
>and still have users have access to it.  Is that acceptable?
>
Yes it would be great if it can make it to staging. I will try remove
The un used code and re-send the patch.

Thx,
Marri