Subject: Re: Bogus interrupt -1

From: Lars Brinkhoff <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Apr 2001 14:24:39 +0200

Tony Mantler <[email-masked]> writes:
> At 4:52 AM -0500 4/23/2001, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> > However, it still seems like one CPU hangs after some time.
>
> A friend of mine is having trouble with one CPU hanging in his dual
> G4 under MacOS X. The symptoms are pretty much (from what he's told
> me): The system runs for a while, then one of the CPUs goes off into
> la-la land never to return again.

The same thing happens to me, as far as I can tell.  Usually after a
few hours of operation.

> You may want to check to make sure you don't have a hardware
> problem.

Any idea how?  I ran the "Apple Hardware Test" CD without any failure
indications.

--
http://lars.nocrew.org/

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/