Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] fsl-mc: Move fsl_over to device MSI

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 10:19:49 +0000

Hi Christophe,

On Mon, 23 Feb 2026 13:54:10 +0000,
"Christophe Leroy (CS GROUP)" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Don't know what is your merge plan. I wanted to push it to soc fsl
> tree but it doesn't apply on top of v7.0-rc1:

Not completely unexpected, as -rc1 wasn't released when I posted this,
hence being based on the latest tag from Linus' tree at the point of
posting (v6.19 in this case).

[...]

> Let me know how you want to proceed.

I've since reposted the series at [1], based on -rc1, and Thomas has
indicated he was OK with you merging it directly -- works for me.

Thanks,

	M.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

-- 
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.