Subject: sleep: trackpad settings, screen blanking

From: [email-masked] (David N. Welton)
Date: 20 Nov 2001 11:34:27 +0100

[ please CC replies to me ]

I have a first generation tibook, running Linux 2.4.14, and I have a
few itches that need scratching:

1) The screen doesn't always get blanked when it gets put to sleep.
   Known problem?  Fix being worked on?  If yes, I'd still be curious
   to hear what the problem was, as I had a cursory look at the code,
   but didn't have time to do any rebooting/hacking.

2) Trackpad settings aren't restored (or saved beforehand?) after
   sleep.  Same questions apply.

Thankyou for your time and work - my tibook runs great with Linux:-)
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/
Free Software: http://people.debian.org/~davidw/
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/
     Personal: http://www.efn.org/~davidw/

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/