Subject: Re: [patch v7 3/4] USB: add Cypress c67x00 OTG controller HCD driver

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:57:06 +0100

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg KH <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,
 Greg> I don't know, I selected the config option, and yet, it built
 Greg> as if it wasn't set.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce that here. Could you try again?

 Greg> Can you move the files under the hcd/ subdir

Sorry, I don't think that's a good idea as the hardware can do
peripheral as well, and as you can see in patch 4, a gadget driver is
on it's way.

 Greg> run it through checkpatch.pl and fix up the __FUNCTION__
 Greg> warnings, and then I'll be willing to test it again :)

Ahh, that seems to be a pretty new warning in checkpatch - I atleast
haven't seen it before. The other things it complains about seems to
be rubbish though (except for the single indented label).

I'll send a v9 series shortly.

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard