Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-6.6-2 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 19:45:21 +1000

Hi Linus,

Please pull some powerpc fixes for 6.6:

The following changes since commit ce9ecca0238b140b88f43859b211c9fdfd8e5b70:

  Linux 6.6-rc2 (2023-09-17 14:40:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-6.6-2

for you to fetch changes up to c3f4309693758b13fbb34b3741c2e2801ad28769:

  powerpc/dexcr: Move HASHCHK trap handler (2023-09-18 12:23:48 +1000)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 6.6 #2

 - A fix for breakpoint handling which was using get_user() while atomic.

 - Fix the Power10 HASHCHK handler which was using get_user() while atomic.

 - A few build fixes for issues caused by recent changes.

Thanks to: Benjamin Gray, Christophe Leroy, Kajol Jain, Naveen N Rao.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Gray (4):
      powerpc/watchpoints: Disable preemption in thread_change_pc()
      powerpc/watchpoint: Disable pagefaults when getting user instruction
      powerpc/watchpoints: Annotate atomic context in more places
      powerpc/dexcr: Move HASHCHK trap handler

Christophe Leroy (1):
      powerpc/82xx: Select FSL_SOC

Kajol Jain (1):
      powerpc/perf/hv-24x7: Update domain value check

Naveen N Rao (1):
      powerpc: Fix build issue with LD_DEAD_CODE_DATA_ELIMINATION and FTRACE_MCOUNT_USE_PATCHABLE_FUNCTION_ENTRY

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                            |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/hw_breakpoint.c             | 16 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/hw_breakpoint_constraints.c |  7 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                     | 56 +++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/perf/hv-24x7.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/82xx/Kconfig             |  3 +-
 6 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)