Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-5.17-2 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:19:16 +1100

Hi Linus,

Please pull powerpc fixes for 5.17.

There's a change to kernel/bpf and one in tools/bpf, both have Daniel's ack.

cheers

The following changes since commit 29ec39fcf11e4583eb8d5174f756ea109c77cc44:

  Merge tag 'powerpc-5.17-1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux (2022-01-14 15:17:26 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-5.17-2

for you to fetch changes up to aee101d7b95a03078945681dd7f7ea5e4a1e7686:

  powerpc/64s: Mask SRR0 before checking against the masked NIP (2022-01-18 10:25:18 +1100)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 5.17 #2

 - A series of bpf fixes, including an oops fix and some codegen fixes.

 - Fix a regression in syscall_get_arch() for compat processes.

 - Fix boot failure on some 32-bit systems with KASAN enabled.

 - A couple of other build/minor fixes.

Thanks to: Athira Rajeev, Christophe Leroy, Dmitry V. Levin, Jiri Olsa, Johan Almbladh,
Maxime Bizon, Naveen N. Rao, Nicholas Piggin.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Athira Rajeev (1):
      powerpc/perf: Only define power_pmu_wants_prompt_pmi() for CONFIG_PPC64

Christophe Leroy (3):
      powerpc/audit: Fix syscall_get_arch()
      powerpc/time: Fix build failure due to do_hard_irq_enable() on PPC32
      powerpc/32s: Fix kasan_init_region() for KASAN

Naveen N. Rao (5):
      bpf: Guard against accessing NULL pt_regs in bpf_get_task_stack()
      powerpc32/bpf: Fix codegen for bpf-to-bpf calls
      powerpc/bpf: Update ldimm64 instructions during extra pass
      tools/bpf: Rename 'struct event' to avoid naming conflict
      powerpc64/bpf: Limit 'ldbrx' to processors compliant with ISA v2.06

Nicholas Piggin (1):
      powerpc/64s: Mask SRR0 before checking against the masked NIP

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/mmu-hash.h |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hw_irq.h             |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h         |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/syscall.h            |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/thread_info.h        |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/interrupt_64.S            |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s32/mmu.c                | 10 ++--
 arch/powerpc/mm/kasan/book3s_32.c             | 59 ++++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp.c               | 29 ++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp32.c             |  9 +++
 arch/powerpc/net/bpf_jit_comp64.c             | 29 ++++++----
 arch/powerpc/perf/core-book3s.c               | 58 ++++++++++---------
 kernel/bpf/stackmap.c                         |  5 +-
 tools/bpf/runqslower/runqslower.bpf.c         |  2 +-
 tools/bpf/runqslower/runqslower.c             |  2 +-
 tools/bpf/runqslower/runqslower.h             |  2 +-
 16 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)