Subject: Re: [PATCH] add gpio to mpc837X rdb

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:27:39 +0100

>>>>> "Reynes" == Reynes Philippe <[email-masked]> writes:

 Reynes> Signed-off-by: Philippe Reynes <[email-masked]>
 Reynes> ---
 Reynes> Index: powerpc/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8377_rdb.dts
 Reynes> ===================================================================
 Reynes> --- powerpc.orig/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8377_rdb.dts
 Reynes> +++ powerpc/arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc8377_rdb.dts
 Reynes> @@ -109,6 +109,24 @@
 Reynes>  			reg = <0x200 0x100>;
 Reynes>  		};
 
 Reynes> +		gpio1: gpio-controller@c00 {
 Reynes> +			#gpio-cells = <2>;
 Reynes> +			compatible = "fsl,mpc8377-gpio",
 Reynes> "fsl,mpc8349-gpio";

Still word wrapped. Please try sending the patch to yourself first and
check if you can apply it before sending it to the list.

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard