Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-5.5-3 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 23:46:53 +1100

Hi Linus,

Please pull some powerpc fixes for 5.5.

This is just a regular batch of fixes, it shouldn't interact at all with the
other pull request I sent for the KASAN bitops.

cheers

The following changes since commit 63de37476ebd1e9bab6a9e17186dc5aa1da9ea99:

  Merge tag 'tag-chrome-platform-for-v5.5' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chrome-platform/linux (2019-12-03 14:37:12 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-5.5-3

for you to fetch changes up to 249fad734a25889a4f23ed014d43634af6798063:

  powerpc/perf: Disable trace_imc pmu (2019-12-05 17:06:40 +1100)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 5.5 #3

One fix for a regression introduced by our recent rework of cache flushing on
memory hotunplug.

Like several other arches, our VDSO clock_getres() needed a fix to match the
semantics of posix_get_hrtimer_res().

A fix for a boot crash on Power9 LPARs using PCI LSI interrupts.

A commit disabling use of the trace_imc PMU (not the core PMU) on Power9
systems, because it can lead to checkstops, until a workaround is developed.

A handful of other minor fixes.

Thanks to:
  Aneesh Kumar K.V, Anju T Sudhakar, Ard Biesheuvel, Christophe Leroy, Cédric Le
  Goater, Madhavan Srinivasan, Vincenzo Frascino.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Aneesh Kumar K.V (2):
      powerpc/pmem: Fix kernel crash due to wrong range value usage in flush_dcache_range
      powerpc/pmem: Convert to EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

Anju T Sudhakar (1):
      powerpc/powernv: Avoid re-registration of imc debugfs directory

Ard Biesheuvel (1):
      powerpc/archrandom: fix arch_get_random_seed_int()

Christophe Leroy (1):
      powerpc/kasan: Fix boot failure with RELOCATABLE && FSL_BOOKE

Cédric Le Goater (1):
      powerpc/xive: Skip ioremap() of ESB pages for LSI interrupts

Madhavan Srinivasan (1):
      powerpc/perf: Disable trace_imc pmu

Vincenzo Frascino (1):
      powerpc: Fix vDSO clock_getres()

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/archrandom.h     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/vdso_datapage.h  |  2 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_fsl_booke.S      |  6 +--
 arch/powerpc/kernel/time.c                |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso32/gettimeofday.S |  7 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso64/gettimeofday.S |  7 ++-
 arch/powerpc/lib/pmem.c                   |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c                     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-imc.c | 48 ++++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xive/spapr.c          | 12 ++++-
 11 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)