Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] powerpc/mpc8xxx_gpio.c: extend the driver to support mpc512x gpios

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:00:56 +0200

>>>>> "Anatolij" == Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]> writes:

 Anatolij> The GPIO controller of MPC512x is slightly different from
 Anatolij> 8xxx GPIO controllers. The register interface is the same
 Anatolij> except the external interrupt control register. The MPC512x
 Anatolij> GPIO controller differentiates between four interrupt event
 Anatolij> types and therefore provides two interrupt control registers,
 Anatolij> GPICR1 and GPICR2. GPIO[0:15] interrupt event types are
 Anatolij> configured in GPICR1 register, GPIO[16:31] - in GPICR2 register.

 Anatolij> This patch adds MPC512x speciffic set_type() callback and
 Anatolij> updates config file and comments. Additionally the gpio chip
 Anatolij> registration function is changed to use for_each_matching_node()
 Anatolij> preventing multiple registration if a node claimes compatibility
 Anatolij> with another gpio controller type.

 Anatolij> Signed-off-by: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>

Sorry, was away on holiday.

Acked-by: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard