Subject: Re: [patch v4 0/4] Cypress c67x00 (EZ-Host/EZ-OTG) support

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:13:49 +0100

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Likely <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

 Grant> My v1, v2 and v3 postings were based on Peter's work from about a year
 Grant> ago.  I picked up the driver because Peter didn't have any time to
 Grant> work on it.

Ack.

 Grant> Peter told me last week that this series merges the v3 patches with
 Grant> work that he's done recently now that he has some time to do so again.
 Grant>  However, I don't know what the diff is between v3 and this new
 Grant> series.  I've also not done a full review, so I cannot make any
 Grant> comment at this time.

I would be grateful if you would find a bit of time to skim over it -
I'll post a diff between v3 and v4-without-the-gadget-part in a
moment.

 Grant> Personally, I'd prefer to see the v3 series picked up now (as I
 Grant> believe all outstanding comments from the list have been addressed)
 Grant> and have new patches build on top of that, but that's just my
 Grant> preference.

That's understandable; I would ofcause prefer to see v4 selected instead
to get the cleanups and fixes and because the in-progress gadget work
is based on it.

But anyway, that's details - Most of all I would like to see c67x00
support in mainline, one way or another. Most of the work has been
sitting on my hard drive gathering dust since spring 2006.

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard