Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] PCI/MSI: Generalize no_64bit_msi into msi_addr_mask

From: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2026 22:51:12 +0100

On Thu, Jan 29 2026 at 09:56, Vivian Wang wrote:
> I would appreciate if driver maintainers can take a look and see whether
> the masks I've set makes sense, although I believe they shouldn't cause
> problems on existing platforms. I'm also not familiar with PPC enough to
> touch the arch/powerpc firmware calls further - help would be
> appreciated.
>
> My intention is that the first two patches are taken up by PCI
> maintainers, and the rest go through the maintainers of individual
> drivers since they could use more device-specific testing and review. If
> this is not convenient I'll be happy to split it up or something.

I'm happy to take the first two right away.

I can pick up the driver specific ones as well if there are no
objections; they both have been looked at by the relevant maintainers
and they obviously depend on the first ones so they have either to go
together or postponed for the next window, which doesn't make a lot of
sense.

If nobody complains I pick up the lot tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

        tglx