Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 05/29] powerpc/mm: Copy pgalloc (part 2)

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:55:27 +0530

Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 02:50:17PM +0530, Aneesh Kumar K.V wrote:
>> Signed-off-by: Aneesh Kumar K.V <[email-masked]>
>
> This needs a proper patch description.
>
> Paul.

I am expecting part1, 2 and 3 will be folded into one patch before
merge. I updated part1 with

powerpc/mm: Copy pgalloc (part 1)

This patch make a copy of pgalloc routines for book3s. The idea is to
enable a hash64 copy of these pgalloc routines which can be later
updated to have a radix conditional. Radix introduce a new page table
format with different page table size.

This mostly does:

cp pgalloc-32.h book3s/32/pgalloc.h
cp pgalloc-64.h book3s/64/pgalloc.h

-aneesh