Subject: Re: Fwd: SecretLab 2.6.24 with USB

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:27:44 +0200

>>>>> "Sam" == Sam Karp <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

 Sam> [   77.688344] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 15584 512-byte hardware sectors (8 MB)
 Sam> [   77.770266] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
 Sam> [   77.827242] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
 Sam> [   77.919287] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 15584 512-byte hardware sectors (8 MB)
 Sam> [   78.001280] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
 Sam> [   78.058131] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
 Sam> [   78.131034]  sda:<7>usb-storage: queuecommand called
 Sam> [   78.201342]  sda1
 Sam> [   78.230344] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI removable disk
 Sam> [   78.298014] sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0

Looks good.

 Sam> ls /dev/sd*
 Sam> ls: /dev/sd*: No such file or directory

Do you use mdev/udev? If not, you'll have to create the device nodes
yourself.

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard