Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-6.12-4 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 10:19:32 +1100

Hi Linus,

Please pull another powerpc fix for 6.12:

The following changes since commit 8cf0b93919e13d1e8d4466eb4080a4c4d9d66d7b:

  Linux 6.12-rc2 (2024-10-06 15:32:27 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-6.12-4

for you to fetch changes up to 8956c582ac6b1693a351230179f898979dd00bdf:

  powerpc/8xx: Fix kernel DTLB miss on dcbz (2024-10-11 15:53:06 +1100)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 6.12 #4

 - Fix crash in memcpy on 8xx due to dcbz workaround since recent changes.

Thanks to: Christophe Leroy.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Leroy (1):
      powerpc/8xx: Fix kernel DTLB miss on dcbz

 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_8xx.S | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)