Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-6.6-4 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 21:31:39 +1100

Hi Linus,

Please pull some more powerpc fixes for 6.6:

The following changes since commit 58b33e78a31782ffe25d404d5eba9a45fe636e27:

  selftests/powerpc: Fix emit_tests to work with run_kselftest.sh (2023-09-22 20:29:48 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-6.6-4

for you to fetch changes up to f0eee815babed70a749d2496a7678be5b45b4c14:

  powerpc/47x: Fix 47x syscall return crash (2023-10-11 09:31:26 +1100)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 6.6 #4

 - Fix softlockup/crash when using hcall tracing.

 - Fix pte_access_permitted() for PAGE_NONE on 8xx.

 - Fix inverted pte_young() test in __ptep_test_and_clear_young() on 64-bit BookE.

 - Fix unhandled math emulation exception on 85xx.

 - Fix kernel crash on syscall return on 476.

Thanks to: Athira Rajeev, Christophe Leroy, Eddie James, Naveen N Rao.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Athira Rajeev (2):
      powerpc/pseries: Fix STK_PARAM access in the hcall tracing code
      powerpc/pseries: Remove unused r0 in the hcall tracing code

Christophe Leroy (3):
      powerpc/8xx: Fix pte_access_permitted() for PAGE_NONE
      powerpc/64e: Fix wrong test in __ptep_test_and_clear_young()
      powerpc/85xx: Fix math emulation exception

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc/47x: Fix 47x syscall return crash

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/pte-8xx.h | 7 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/64/pgtable.h | 2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/pgtable.h    | 2 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_32.S               | 8 +++++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_85xx.S              | 2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/hvCall.S      | 8 +-------
 6 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)