Subject: Re: [patch v8 0/4] Cypress c67x00 (EZ-Host/EZ-OTG) support

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:01:19 +0100

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg KH <[email-masked]> writes:

 Greg> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 10:07:27AM +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 >> The Cypress c67x00 (EZ-Host/EZ-OTG) controllers are multi-role low/fullspeed
 >> USB controllers. This patch series implements a HCD driver and shows the
 >> work-in-progress status of a gadget driver.
 >> 
 >> I believe patch 1..3 are ready, and I would like to see them queued up for
 >> mainline.
 >> 
 >> Changes since v7:
 >> - Moved dummy hcd probe/remove functions for conditional hcd support into
 >> udc patch.
 >> - Moved usb_disabled() check into c67x00_hcd_probe().
 >> - Moved c67x00_get_comm_reg() to udc patch as it is only needed for gadget
 >> support.

 Greg> So this fixes the build errors/warnings I sent you?

Well, I cannot reproduce the errors you showed (with Linus -git), but
it does fix a warning about c67x00_get_comm_reg being unused.

 Greg> Can you run them through scripts/checkpatch.pl to ensure that those
 Greg> warnings are also fixed?

Yes, I'll send a new series shortly.

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard