Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] powerpc/perf: Quiet IMC PMU registration message

From: Stewart Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 17:43:27 +1100

Joel Stanley <[email-masked]> writes:
> On a Power9 box we get a few screens full of these on boot. Drop
> them to pr_debug.
>
> [    5.993645] nest_centaur6_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
> [    5.993728] nest_centaur7_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
> [    5.996510] core_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
> [    5.996569] nest_mba0_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
> [    5.996631] nest_mba1_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
> [    5.996685] nest_mba2_imc performance monitor hardware support registered
>
> Signed-off-by: Joel Stanley <[email-masked]>

Oh goodness yes.

Reviewed-by: Stewart Smith <[email-masked]>

-- 
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.