Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull powerpc/linux.git powerpc-5.12-3 tag

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 21:15:08 +1100

Hi Linus,

Please pull some more powerpc fixes for 5.12:

The following changes since commit fbda7904302499dd7ffc073a3c84eb7c9275db0a:

  Merge tag 'powerpc-5.12-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux (2021-03-07 13:24:44 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git tags/powerpc-5.12-3

for you to fetch changes up to 0b736881c8f1a6cd912f7a9162b9e097b28c1c30:

  powerpc/traps: unrecoverable_exception() is not an interrupt handler (2021-03-12 11:02:12 +1100)

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
powerpc fixes for 5.12 #3

Fix wrong instruction encoding for lis in ppc_function_entry(), which could
potentially lead to missed kprobes.

Fix SET_FULL_REGS on 32-bit and 64e, which prevented ptrace of non-volatile GPRs
immediately after exec.

Clean up a missed SRR specifier in the recent interrupt rework.

Don't treat unrecoverable_exception() as an interrupt handler, it's called from
other handlers so shouldn't do the interrupt entry/exit accounting itself.

Fix build errors caused by missing declaration of [en/dis]able_kernel_vsx().

Thanks to Christophe Leroy, Daniel Axtens, Geert Uytterhoeven, Jiri Olsa, Naveen
N. Rao, Nicholas Piggin.

- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Leroy (2):
      powerpc: Fix missing declaration of [en/dis]able_kernel_vsx()
      powerpc/traps: unrecoverable_exception() is not an interrupt handler

Daniel Axtens (1):
      powerpc/64s/exception: Clean up a missed SRR specifier

Michael Ellerman (1):
      powerpc/64s: Use symbolic macros for function entry encoding

Naveen N. Rao (1):
      powerpc/64s: Fix instruction encoding for lis in ppc_function_entry()

Nicholas Piggin (1):
      powerpc: Fix inverted SET_FULL_REGS bitop

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/code-patching.h |  7 ++++---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/interrupt.h     |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ptrace.h        |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/switch_to.h     | 10 ++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/interrupt.c          |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c              |  2 +-
 7 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)