Subject: Re: Using Cypress EZ-Host on ML403/5

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 23:39:44 +0200

>>>>> "Grant" == Grant Likely <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

 >> > Did you have a chance to try it out yet?

 Grant> Hey Peter,

 Grant> I've got it running on my board now after figuring out how to wire up
 Grant> external interrupts in EDK.  :-)

 Grant> Good success with keyboards and mice.  Events come through no problem.

Great!

 Grant> Some block devices seem to be giving me grief.  I have no problem with
 Grant> my SanDisk ImageMate CF reader.  However, I've got a SanDisk Curzer
 Grant> Micro that gets reset during transfers.  Is this something you've seen
 Grant> before?  Log output is below.

Yeah, I've also had quite varied success with USB sticks - Some work
just fine, others not at all. I'm still trying to figure out what goes
wrong..

 Grant> I've also got a QuickCam Messinger that I'm going to test isochronos
 Grant> transfers with as well.

Ok. I've had a webcam and USB audio devices working OK. Isochronos
transfers are the most tricky ones to implement though, so don't
expect wonders (E.G. I get audio stutter if I do a lot of bulk
tranfers at the same time).

Thanks for the feedback!

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard