Subject: [PATCH 6/8] powerpc 8xx: cascade eoi will be performed by generic_handle_irq handler

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 01:34:17 -0500

The 8xx cpm_cascade was calling irq_eoi for the cascaded irq,
but that will already have been called by the handle_fasteoi_irq
that generic_handle_irq will call.  The handler is set in
arch/powerpc/sysdev/cpm1.c by the host map routine.

Signed-off-by: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>

Index: work.git/arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/m8xx_setup.c
===================================================================
--- work.git.orig/arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/m8xx_setup.c	2011-05-18 22:50:38.983498572 -0500
+++ work.git/arch/powerpc/platforms/8xx/m8xx_setup.c	2011-05-18 22:52:48.920532258 -0500
@@ -221,15 +221,9 @@ static void cpm_cascade(unsigned int irq
 	struct irq_chip *chip;
 	int cascade_irq;
 
-	if ((cascade_irq = cpm_get_irq()) >= 0) {
-		struct irq_desc *cdesc = irq_to_desc(cascade_irq);
-
+	if ((cascade_irq = cpm_get_irq()) >= 0)
 		generic_handle_irq(cascade_irq);
 
-		chip = irq_desc_get_chip(cdesc);
-		chip->irq_eoi(&cdesc->irq_data);
-	}
-
 	chip = irq_desc_get_chip(desc);
 	chip->irq_eoi(&desc->irq_data);
 }