Subject: Re: MPC85xx DMA support for Kernel 2.6?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 02:57:46 +1000

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:56:30 +0200, Clemens Koller writes:
>But is there any code available for recycling?

Jason McMullan has some code for mpc85xx dma here:

	http://www.evillabs.net/~gus/patches/mpc85xx_dma.patch

Looks like it wouldn't take much to get it working. Cheers!
								Murray...
--
Murray Jensen, CSIRO Manufacturing & Infra. Tech.      Phone: +61 3 9662 7763
Locked Bag No. 9, Preston, Vic, 3072, Australia.         Fax: +61 3 9662 7853
Internet: [email-masked]

To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify Murray Jensen on
+61 3 9662 7763. Thank you.