Subject: making cuImage with ELDK 4.2

From: Yigal Goldberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 04:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I'm trying to make cuImage using kernel 2.6.24.2 .
The problem is I can't find a match between a dtc version and a dts file that will compile . I took dtc-v1.2.0 from several sources and tried to make them . They all fail with the same error : 
	 CC dtc-lexer.lex.o
dtc-lexer.lex.c: In function `yylex':
dtc-lexer.lex.c:762: warning: label `find_rule' defined but not used
dtc-lexer.l: At top level:
dtc-lexer.lex.c:1870: warning: 'yy_flex_realloc' defined but not used
	 CC dtc-parser.tab.o
dtc-parser.tab.c: In function `yyparse':
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: warning: implicit declaration of function `YYRHSLOC'
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `first_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `first_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `last_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `last_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `file' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `last_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `last_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1105: error: request for member `file' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `first_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `first_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `last_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `last_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `file' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `last_line' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `last_column' in something not a structure or union
dtc-parser.tab.c:1625: error: request for member `file' in something not a structure or union
make: *** [dtc-parser.tab.o] Error 1

Does anyone have an Idea how to build the cuImage ?
If not , how to build the dtc ?

Thanks,
Yigal Goldberger.