Subject: Re: jffs2-No space left on device

From: Nethra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

After unlocking flash partion also i m getting same output.if i use different
flash partition which does not have any readonly area then also i m getting
same output.

Nethra

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> 
> Through nfs mounting of root file system.I m trying jffs2 mounting without
> any image( with empty patition).. it is giving 100% of space is used.I m
> getting same output with jffs2 image also.
> what is the actual problem?

The actual problem is that your don't read error messages.

> Erase at 0x002a0000 failed immediately: -EROFS. Is the sector locked?
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your file system / partition is read-only, probably because the flash
sectors are locked.

Try unlocking the flash partition before using it.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/jffs2-No-space-left-on-device-tf3400453.html#a9488285
Sent from the linuxppc-embedded mailing list archive at Nabble.com.