Subject: Re: please pull powerpc.git 'merge' branch

From: Jon Loeliger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:27:46 -0500

So, like, the other day Kumar Gala mumbled:
> 
> I know you'll fix the issues. Its just that the usual model is to fix  
> the issues before pushing upstream.
>
> Also, havent seen any comments on my last sent of responses on the  
> patches :)

Well, where your comments are in conflict with Ben's, we'll let
you two duke it out. :-)

Where things need to be fixed, we'll fix it.  (They really
were minor things for the most part.)

In the one case where you suggested removing an #include,
we can't; it is needed.

In the meantime, remember this is a _new_ board port.  It's not
going to cause anyone undue stress with some form of breakage
on the new board!

Thanks,
jdl