Subject: Re: Patches added to for-2.6.25 and master branches of powerpc.git

From: Jon Loeliger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:41:03 -0600

So, like, the other day Paul Mackerras mumbled:
> 
> Jon Loeliger (2):
>       [POWERPC] Clean out asm/of_{platform, device}.h
>       [POWERPC] Clean out asm/of_{platform, device}.h from sysdev/

Excellent, thanks!

That leaves just this following patch from my janitor series.

    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=14712

I suspect Arnd might need to pick it up or ACK it now?

Thanks,
jdl

From: Jon Loeliger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:23:16 -0600
Subject: [PATCH] cell: Convert #include of asm/of_{platform, device}.h into linux/of_{platform, device}.h.

Signed-off-by: Jon Loeliger <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> Built a ppc64_defconfig
---

This version picks up the celleb/ files too.
Stephen, notice that you tacitly ACK'ed this pickup too... :-)

 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/cbe_cpufreq.c     |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/cbe_cpufreq_pmi.c |    3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/cbe_regs.c        |    4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/iommu.c           |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/setup.c           |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/celleb/iommu.c         |    3 +--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/celleb/setup.c         |    2 +-
 7 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)