Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/3]: Add StorCenter port to arch/powerpc

From: Jon Loeliger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:54:15 -0600

Guys,

I have the bulk of a port for the iomega StorCenter that
Andy and I have been working on.  We'd like your feedback!

Specifically, it's not quite working yet, and for lack of
actually getting serial output, we're having some difficulty
still.  I post it here in a desperate attempt to let some
eagle-eyed person point out my obvious "D'oh" problem.

Thanks,
jdl

 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile                      |    3 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/cuboot-824x.c                 |   52 +
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/storcenter.dts            |  159 +++
 arch/powerpc/configs/storcenter_defconfig       | 1538 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/Kconfig      |   15 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/Makefile     |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/storcenter.c |  158 +++
 7 files changed, 1924 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)