Subject: [PATCH] pmu_battery: Set power supply type to BATTERY

From: Ed Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 07:07:30 +0100

If the power supply type is not set it defaults to "Unknown" and upower
does not recognise it. In turn battery monitor applications do not see a
battery. Setting to POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE_BATTERY fixes this.

Signed-off-by: Ed Robbins <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/power/supply/pmu_battery.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/power/supply/pmu_battery.c 
b/drivers/power/supply/pmu_battery.c
index eaab7500d9..ed83c5e05c 100644
--- a/drivers/power/supply/pmu_battery.c
+++ b/drivers/power/supply/pmu_battery.c
@@ -170,6 +170,7 @@ static int __init pmu_bat_init(void)
 		pbat->bat_desc.properties = pmu_bat_props;
 		pbat->bat_desc.num_properties = ARRAY_SIZE(pmu_bat_props);
 		pbat->bat_desc.get_property = pmu_bat_get_property;
+		pbat->bat_desc.type = POWER_SUPPLY_TYPE_BATTERY;
 		pbat->pbi = &pmu_batteries[i];
 		psy_cfg.drv_data = pbat;

-- 
2.34.1