Subject: Re: 3-button mouse

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:05:45 +0100 (MET)

I'm using a A/3 optical mouse from Mouse Systems 
http://www.mousesystems.com/dld.htm
Unfortunatly they discontinue the optical mouse but they have a 3-button ball
mouse called MacPoint Pro which should be MacX compatible.
I'm not sure but as far as I know they use the MouseSystems-protocoll.
 
On 20-Jan-99 Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> 
> On Tue, Jan 19, 1999, Brent H Mundy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>>I have looked on the F-o-M for a supplier of 3-button mice.  All I could
>>find were entries for installing/trouble shooting.  Can anyone suggest a
>>3-button mouse (ADB).  I am looking to spend ~$30.  All I can find is
>>either 2-button mice, expensive 3-button mice, or 3-button USB mice.
>>Suggestions?  
> 
> Let's be off-topic too ;-)
> 
> I'm looking for a place where I could order one or two 3 button mice. My
> problem is that I want mice that currently cause trouble with Linux (in
> order to fix them of course ;-). I'm looking for a MacX compatible one,
> and eventually one of those that needs mousehack to work but I don't know
> where to find them since those people don't usually put the kind of
> protocol used by their mice on the web page...
> 
> So if someone could give me a set (model,place_to_buy,protocol_used) I
> would be grateful !
> 

Fritz
----------------------------------
Date: 21-Jan-99
Time: 10:57:59

TA-Media AG                             Phone +41 1 248 4732
Telematik                                 Fax +41 1 248 5152
Fritz Wettstein                                     

This message was sent by XFMail
----------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]