Subject: Re: Booting 2.2.0-pre6 on a PowerStack-II (Net 4000/200)

From: Gary Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:07:18 -0000 (GMT)

On 22-Jan-99 Cort Dougan wrote:
> You're right.
> 
> }What about the fixes for the PS/2 mouse?  These are not large, but
> }significant for systems that need to intialize the mouse from scratch.
> 
> I'll take another look at the patch.

Thanks.  The important files [for this one] are:
  drivers/char/pc_keyb.[ch]
  drivers/char/Config.in

Also the changes I made to the PPC configure files are useful and can be
separated from the boot changes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Thomas                              |
email: [email-masked]                  | "Fine wine is a necessity of
   ... opinions expressed here are mine  |        life for me"
       and no one else would claim them! |
                                         |      Thomas Jefferson
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]