Subject: RE: MKLinux on Performa 6200

From: Gary Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:17:10 -0000 (GMT)

On 19-Feb-99 Ken Roberts wrote:
>>For these machines(all the nubus ones) would it be possible to use BootX
>>and fake the OF device tree?  Do we have GPLd drivers for all the early
>>PPC apple hardware?
> 
> would the mklinux mach kernel help?  it's not exactly linux kernel, but it is
> source.
> 

MkLinux has not been ported to this hardware :-(

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Thomas                              |
email: [email-masked]                  | "Fine wine is a necessity of
   ... opinions expressed here are mine  |        life for me"
       and no one else would claim them! |
                                         |      Thomas Jefferson
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]