Subject: RE: Latest version of egcs for R4

From: Gary Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:27:19 -0000 (GMT)

On 04-Mar-99 Wayne Chang wrote:
> 
> What is the latest version of egcs for R4, and is it prepackaged or in
> tarballs? I am using (stuck with) egcs-1.0.2 right now and it doesn't like
> much of anything I try to compile.
> 

Version 1.1.1-1c.  Get it from:
        ftp://ftp.linuxppc.org/linuxppc/users/gdt/redhat/RPMS/ppc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Thomas                              |
email: [email-masked]                  | "Fine wine is a necessity of
   ... opinions expressed here are mine  |        life for me"
       and no one else would claim them! |
                                         |      Thomas Jefferson
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-dev mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-dev  if your ]]
[[ reply is of general interest. To unsubscribe from linuxppc-dev, send ]]
[[ the message 'unsubscribe' to [email-masked] ]]