Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/30] DMA: Mundane typo fixes

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:48:39 +0200

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:25:11AM +0530, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:
> On 07:29 Mon 29 Mar 2021, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > I really don't think these typo patchbomb are that useful.  I'm all
> > for fixing typos when working with a subsystem, but I'm not sure these
> > patchbombs help anything.
> > 
> I am sure you are holding the wrong end of the wand and grossly failing to
> understand.

Please stop statements like this, it is not helpful and is doing nothing
but ensure that your patches will not be looked at in the future.

> Anyway, I hope I give a heads up ...find "your way" to fix those damn
> thing...it's glaring....

There is no requirement that anyone accept patches that are sent to
them.  When you complain when receiving comments on them, that
shows you do not wish to work with others.

Sorry, but you are now on my local blacklist for a while, and I
encourage other maintainers to just ignore these patches as well.

thanks,

greg k-h