Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 00/25] iommu: Make default_domain's mandatory

From: Jason Gunthorpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:29:17 -0300

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 02:21:50PM -0300, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> [ It would be good to get this in linux-next, we have some good test
> coverage on the ARM side already, thanks! ]
> 
> It has been a long time coming, this series completes the default_domain
> transition and makes it so that the core IOMMU code will always have a
> non-NULL default_domain for every driver on every
> platform. set_platform_dma_ops() turned out to be a bad idea, and so
> completely remove it.

Joerg, I think we are done with this now, it has been two months
since a substantive comment.

Can you take it so we have enough time in linux-next?

There is a small typo in a commit message, patch 15 should have
 s/omap_iommu_set_platform_dma/msm_iommu_set_platform_dma/

Let me know if you want me to resend

Thanks,
Jason