Subject: [git pull] Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Kumar Gala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:05:17 -0500 (CDT)

Ben,

Some bug fix patches for v3.4.

- k

The following changes since commit fae2e0fb24c61ca68c98d854a34732549ebc1854:

  powerpc: Fix typo in runlatch code (2012-04-11 10:42:15 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/galak/powerpc.git merge

Baruch Siach (1):
      powerpc: fix build when CONFIG_BOOKE_WDT is enabled

Mingkai Hu (4):
      powerpc/mpic_msgr: fix compile error when SMP disabled
      powerpc/mpic_msgr: add lock for MPIC message global variable
      powerpc/mpic_msgr: fix offset error when setting mer register
      powerpc/mpc85xx: add MPIC message dts node

Timur Tabi (1):
      powerpc/85xx: don't call of_platform_bus_probe() twice

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/pq3-mpic-message-B.dtsi |   43 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/pq3-mpic.dtsi           |   10 +++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mpic_msgr.h              |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg_booke.h              |    5 --
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_32.c                    |    3 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/common.c              |    6 +++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/mpc85xx_mds.c         |   11 +-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/p1022_ds.c            |   13 +------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/mpic_msgr.c                   |   12 +++---
 9 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/pq3-mpic-message-B.dtsi