Subject: RE: [PATCH 00/14] Modifications for DWC OTG since v13

From: Tirumala Marri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:27:30 -0700

<-----Original Message-----
<From: Pratyush Anand [mailto:[email-masked]]
<Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:58 AM
<To: [email-masked]
<Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
<[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
<[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
<[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Pratyush
<Anand
<Subject: [PATCH 00/14] Modifications for DWC OTG since v13
<
<These patches are based on:http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/89560/
<After not getting any reply from developers, I started to do
<modifications for my platform (SPEAr1340).
<I have done modifications in such a way that all the code in
<driver/usb/dwc/ would be platform independent.
<I have tested this code for host/device/dma/slave mode.
<My fifo configuration is dedicated and dynamic.

[Tirumala Marri] We are working on our next release of patches. They
should be coming out soon.