Subject: [PATCH 2/7] boot: rebuild when wrapper changes

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:58:04 -0600 (CST)

Since there is magic defined per platform in the wrapper script, the
zImage targets should depend on it.

Signed-off-by: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
--- 
 Makefile |    3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: kernel/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
===================================================================
--- kernel.orig/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2007-03-19 08:11:18.000000000 -0500
+++ kernel/arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile	2007-03-19 08:12:14.000000000 -0500
@@ -101,7 +101,8 @@ extra-y		:= $(obj)/wrapper.a $(obj-plat)
 		   $(obj)/zImage.lds $(obj)/zImage.coff.lds
 
 wrapper		:=$(srctree)/$(src)/wrapper
-wrapperbits	:= $(extra-y) $(addprefix $(obj)/,addnote hack-coff mktree)
+wrapperbits	:= $(extra-y) $(addprefix $(obj)/,addnote hack-coff mktree) \
+			$(wrapper)
 
 #############
 # Bits for building various flavours of zImage