Subject: [PATCH 0/8] boot: cleanup and prep for more platforms

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:02:24 -0600 (CST)

After comments from David, I am resending.  Per his request, I have
moved 4-7 to 0-3, and moved the common rule invocation last.  I
also added the missing sign offs.

I substantially reworked the zImage-rule one, including it be just
a default rule that any platform target can override.  Hopefully
this will make it mergable now, even as we defer how to select
the dtb and dts.  I also inserted a patch to fix the clean target
in the boot directory.

milton

boot-add-fatal
boot-crt0-missing-reloc
boot-crt0-export
boot-export-flush-cache
boot-add-wrapper-to-wrapperbits
boot-add-FORCE
boot-fix-clean
boot-zImage-rule