Subject: [PATCH 2/4] bootwrapper: remove unused variable

From: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:21:04 -0600 (CST)

gunzip_util.c has a static variable state, obsured in every function
by the first passed parameter.  Looks like this got missed in an API
change during development.

Signed-off-by: Milton Miller <[email-masked]>

Index: kernel/arch/powerpc/boot/gunzip_util.c
===================================================================
--- kernel.orig/arch/powerpc/boot/gunzip_util.c	2007-03-27 16:02:08.000000000 -0500
+++ kernel/arch/powerpc/boot/gunzip_util.c	2007-03-27 16:02:11.000000000 -0500
@@ -14,8 +14,6 @@
 #include "ops.h"
 #include "gunzip_util.h"
 
-struct gunzip_state state;
-
 #define HEAD_CRC	2
 #define EXTRA_FIELD	4
 #define ORIG_NAME	8