Subject: [Bug 195755] rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks: (detected by 0, t=6302 jiffies, g=11405, c=11404, q=1880), ppc64, G5

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:31:14 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=195755

Marco Descher ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            [email-masked]

--- Comment #30 from Marco Descher ([email-masked]) ---
I experienced this problem today, a freeze on an 

processor       : 3
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 22
model           : 48
model name      : AMD GX-412TC SOC

on Debian 10  4.19.0-11-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.146-1 (2020-09-17) x86_64
GNU/Linux

with more and more sysrq messages coming up resulting in the following syslog
entry

Oct 15 11:43:45 gate kernel: [1545118.045973] rcu: INFO: rcu_sched detected
stalls on CPUs/tasks:

leading to the system becoming unreachable. Only after a reboot this works
again.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.