Subject: [Bug 203517] WARNING: inconsistent lock state. inconsistent {SOFTIRQ-ON-W} -> {IN-SOFTIRQ-W} usage.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 13:28:04 +0000

https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=203517

Erhard F. ([email-masked]) changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            [email-masked]
                   |                            |rg
          Component|PPC-64                      |btrfs
           Hardware|All                         |PPC-64
            Product|Platform Specific/Hardware  |File System

--- Comment #3 from Erhard F. ([email-masked]) ---
There are only 'skip'ped commits left to test.
The first bad commit could be any of:
d3c6ab752c4145cba9af85021f02bc4655534f93
3f93aef535c8ea03e40cd8acf0753b3e6ed33e96

commit 3f93aef535c8ea03e40cd8acf0753b3e6ed33e96
Author: Dennis Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 4 15:20:08 2019 -0500
btrfs: add zstd compression level support

commit d3c6ab752c4145cba9af85021f02bc4655534f93
Author: Dennis Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 4 15:20:07 2019 -0500
btrfs: make zstd memory requirements monotonic

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching the assignee of the bug.